[jawsscripts] Re: scripting

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 21:21:20 -0700

Well, as I mentioned in chapter 8, figure out what it is u need jaws
to do. Use pseudocode if necessary, e.g.,
if window title is x, then speak y
etc.
Also, figure out what u normally do w/your keystrokes to accomplish a
given task, then put that into a script.

On 5/9/12, Gary Patterson <gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Placing the End statements at the bottom of a loop before you enter the
> body
> of the code is quite affective. Another thing I have done in the past is to
> make my logic into comments before composing the specific statements to
> perform the task at hand. My problem is just getting started on creating a
> script!
>

> Gary Patterson
>

> =======
> http://www.pctools.com/
> =======

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com