[jawsscripts] Re: move To

  • From: "The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 16:42:36 -0800

does plane old left clicking on the window work Dean by chance?
It may end up not quite at the top of the window, but...

D C

Your unadulterated message follows:
 Subject: [jawsscripts] move To
 Date: 2 Jan 2010

I need to set up two nodes to move from so have the following two functions.
In one script I runMoveToResourcePane followed by MoveToResourceSection. by
putting in test statements in the script I know that MoveToResourcePane
always works. MoveToResourceSection has worked at times with all three of
the ways I have written. but then they don't always work so I thought I
could set them all up so that if one didn't workone of the other two ways
might move to the right place. but this has not worked. Does anyone see
where I might be going wrong? Any suggestions?

Void Function MoveToResourcePane ()

SetJCFOption (OPT_VIRTUAL_PC_CURSOR, 0);in case in text pane

InvisibleCursor ()

MoveToWindow (FindWindow (GetAppMainWindow (GetCurrentWindow ()),
wc_ResourcePane, wn_ResourcePane))

EndFunction

Void Function MoveToResourceSection ()

InvisibleCursor ()

SaveCursor ()

MoveToWindow (FindDescendantWindow (GetCurrentWindow (),
id_CommunityDocuments))

If GetWindowClass (GetCurrentWindow ()) == wc_ResourceSection then

Return

Else

RestoreCursor ()

FindWindow (GetCurrentWindow (), wc_ResourceSection, wn_CommunityDocuments)

If GetWindowClass (GetCurrentWindow ()) == wc_ResourceSection then

Return

Else

RestoreCursor ()

MoveToWindow (GetFirstChild (GetFirstChild (GetFirstChild (GetFirstChild
(GetCurrentWindow ())))))

EndIf

EndIf

EndFunction