[jawsscripts] Re: jaws scripts for cubase 3.x

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:24:04 -0700

To my knowledge, there aren't any.

Why don't u subscribe to a blind musicians' list to find out all
what's available:
midimag-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Of course I'm 1 of the owners--they call me the midi mom & lots of
times just mom lol.

There's a dude on there named Ross who uses Window-Eyes & Cubase w/a
scripting language called autohotkey. It'd be interesting to see if
jaws & this program could work together to create useable output.

On 7/22/08, Can KIRCA <cankirca@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi friends,
> I'm searching jaws scripts for cubase 3.x version.
> can you help me please?
> best regards,
> can

Change the world--1 deed at a time