[jawsscripts] is there a way to extract certain string from another string in jaws script?

  • From: Alfredo Holguin <alfredoh14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:49:42 -0800

I have a string, of "strArray" and would like to strip the "str" and
add "I" to "Array", to make it "iArray".  I know that with the "+",
you can add string, like, "I" + "strArray" = "istrArray".  however, I
would like "strArray" to turn into "iArray".  is there a way to cut
down "strArray" , into, "Array".  is there a formula for this?  if
not, can I create a formula to do this?  which functions should I use?
thanks,
alfredo Holguin

--
Sincerely,