[jawsscripts] insert+b script in need of renewal, was Roxio easy cd creater5

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:13:18 +1000

even with the jaws cursor? or the dreadedly in need of revamping, insert+B
script?
man I do wish someone would reeeeally work on that script and make it
better. at least in jaws8 which was the last I'd tested it, it still read
out tab buttons first and half the text twice or three times sometiems, and
in unusual orders etc. grrrr!