[jawsscripts] Re: how to create jaws scripts for spy ware blaster tutorial!

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 22:25:49 -0400

Good evening,

It would appear to me that there is currently no list member who has
the time to assist you with this.  Other than reading through the
Basics of Scripting manual I'm not sure that there is any assistance
for you at this point in time.

If you are interested there may be a list member who is interested in
scripting the application for a fee.  Otherwise I think that the
discussion on this topic should end.

Thanks, list administrator,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter