[jawsscripts] Re: collaboration

  • From: chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 10:30:57 -0500

Maybe what you two could do is develop a shared JSS file that includes
your two respective JSB (binary) files for use. Then you each own your
code in your JSS/JSB file, and do not have to worry about accidentally
outdating the other's work.

The one drawback is that the shared code may be challenging to manage,
but it should go in the shared source file that uses your two binary
files. Also, I believe keeping the JSD (documentation) files
up-to-date is imperative, as you two can capture version in control in
the documentation for each script/function. Then when you press CTRL+I
to insert a function, you can read the latest and greatest about the
function.

I've never done this myself, so this is the approach that leaps to mind.

HTH,

Chad

Chad Foster
Access Technology Solutions