[jawsscripts] Re: accessibility of Jaws with OpenOffice suite

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:12:42 -0000

I'm running OpenOffice 3.2.1 under XP 32-bit and using Jaws 12.  I have none
of the accessibility tweaks you mention, and I have some difficulty reading
if viewing the whole page in an unmaximised window, but changing the view to
Fit Width allows the up and down arrow keys to read lines ok.

  hth

Martin