[jawsscripts] Where Does JAWS Usually Decide To Echo Key Strokes

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:27:18 -0400

Hi,
I know that we have the JCF option to turn echo to various settings. I looked
in the default key pressed event. That function doesn't make JAWS speak key
strokes. Where does JAWS look at the JCF settings for key echo and decide
whether or not to speak a key if the key is not a script key?
Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility
blog<http://mysites.highmark.com/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss
accessibility
here<http://collaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.