[jawsscripts] Re: Using an counter variable in an If Loop

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:31:38 +1000

Hi Logan,

- depending on how the app behaves, it may be better to always set the
cursor to the non dynamic position following the closing of the input box,
then use the if statements to determine where to set it next, as it will
then always be moving from the non dynamic position.

- this way the Count variable may not be required at all...

Perhaps something like this:

InputBox ("Where To?: ", "Navigation Box", sFindThis )
Pause () ; time for the InputBox to close, & the screen to settle
MoveTo (1, 1)
LeftMouse ()
;moves away from the dynamic area and performs a left click
Pause ()
; now the if statements...
If sFindThis = "Coy"  Then
MoveTo (683, 387)