[jawsscripts] Re: Use Statement Question

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:31:55 -0400

The one in the main script file is first, followed by the one in the
last Use line file if any, then it goes up the stack of Use lines,
then to default.jss, then up the stack of Use lines in default.jss.
When a Used file Uses another, the User is first, then the search
again goes up the stack of Use lines in it.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 08:45:38AM -0400, Homme, James wrote:
Hi,
 If I put a use statement in a script file, and a function in the file I use
has the same name as one in the file that contains the use statement, which
version of the function will execute?
Thanks.

Jim

----------
Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)

for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have

Doug Lee, Senior Accessibility Programmer
SSB BART Group - Accessibility-on-Demand
mailto:doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.ssbbartgroup.com
"While they were saying among themselves it cannot be done,
it was done." --Helen Keller