[jawsscripts] Re: Tab not working

  • From: Rich Scudder <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:12:49 -0500

Try jumping a few pixels forward then do the tab function. It sounds like JAWS
is seeing a border. I have seen this happen moving down with JAWS cursor on GUI
screens. I just build a 'JAWSJump' script using

MoveTo (GetCursorCol () + 10, GetCursorRow ()) to move to the right 10 pixels

Or

MoveTo (GetCursorCol (), GetCursorRow () + 10) to move down 10 pixels.

Note: You can also use minus and a number to move left or up from current
position.

RoutePCToJAWS ()
Pause ()
TabKey ()