[jawsscripts] Re: Stop announcing time&date in OE

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:14:30 -0700

go into the view menu, arrow down to columns... and enter on it, arrow down
through the list until you get to date, hit the space bar to uncheck it,
arrow down and make sure that the "sent" item is also unchecked, then tab
over to the ok button and enter on it.

you may have to close and restart outlook express to get the changes, but
that will remove them from the screen and your screen reader will stop
announcing it.

HTH,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com