[jawsscripts] Re: Run command with spaces

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:44:44 -0000

If you have a space within the first six characters, you have to remove it
first, so your example would go:

Run("C:\\twotim~1\\Delete~1.exe")

Also, if your file is the second one alphabetically in its folder, you would
use ~2 and so on.  I don't know what would happen if you had more than 9
files with similar prefixes though.

  Martin