[jawsscripts] Quicken 2015

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 20:52:36 -0500

Fs released this update:
http://www2.freedomscientific.com/downloads/JAWS/JAWS-whats-new.asp#Enhancem
ents. It mentions that support for Quicken 2015 was added through the
provided scripts from Intuit. Unfortunately, someone must have forgotten the
scripts, Intuit never gave them to FS, or I am doing something wrong. I
picked up a copy of Quicken 2015, but the newest versions of the scripts is
from Quicken 2003. Quicken still acts inaccessible and completely unusable.
What do I do now? Do I get my money back? I tried looking around on Google,
but there is nothing anywhere about Quicken and JAWS working together,
except for the 2003 version.