[jawsscripts] More about table navigation

  • From: "Don Mauck" <don.mauck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:41:39 -0600

Hello list,
In the following snippet of code you will see that I have given myself a couple
of SayString statements in an effort to see if this condition ever really
happens when using IE.  I'm beginning to be pretty sure that this table test
will never work in IE and I am truly wondering what a replacement for this
could be.  Is this because of Jaws looking at the DOM for table navigation as I
suspect?  Any thoughts from anyone would be interesting and appreciated.

If MoveToTable (s_next) then ; Returns zero if there is no next table, 1
otherwise

SayString ("false")

MoveToTableCell (g_n_column,g_n_row)

else

SayString ("true")

MoveToTable(s_top) ; Move to the first table

MoveToTableCell (g_n_column,g_n_row)

endif

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
Don Mauck | Accessibility Evangelist