[jawsscripts] Re: Loop

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 06:08:13 +0200

The following is based on the example for a while loop taken from the basics
of scripting help file:
var
Int iCount

Let iCount = 1 ;Assign the value of 1 to the variable
While iCount < 37 ; this loop will be performed 36 times
{tab} ; Statements to be performed go here - and the {tab} will hit the tab
key
Let iCount = iCount + 1 ;Increases the value of iCount so the While
condition will become false after 36 iterations
EndWhile

;--end of script--

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker