[jawsscripts] Re: KeyboardType change

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:25:26 -0800

Hi Geoff,

I've used the script via my hot key several times and it has worked just
fine.

I see no space between the quote mark and \\.
While I don't know anything about it, I'm guessing the IniFlush takes place
when my script closes.
I really don't need the second IniRead.  I just put it there to confirm that
my change happened.

Reed