[jawsscripts] Jaws find

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:16:04 -0500

Hi,  I want to automate a common taks I perform.
What I want to do is virtualize a windows and then have jaws search the
virtualized information for a string.
What I can't remember is whether I can do the search I want jaws to do.
I looked at the jaws find functions but they seem not to take any parameters
[the string I want to find.
It does talk about the JawsFindNext function and how it uses the last
information entered in the jaws find dialogue.
Do we know where it stores this information and can I get at it?
There is the history ini file but this doesn't quite do the job because I want
to hard code my search string and this could be unreliable.
Any thoughts?
Tom Bisset