[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS with Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Or Firefox

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:54:08 +0200

This is very bad then. Chrome which is the most used browser in some parts of
the world is pretty bad accessible even after so much time since it was
launched, Internet Explorer obviously offers a worse and worse accessibility,
and if Firefox also becomes harder accessible.. it is not good at all.

--Octavian