[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS scripts for Winamp

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:24:31 -0500

I chose the classic. The windows don't seem to show up right, and there is
no way of editing bookmarks. I try to get to the main window and takes me to
Preferences. (Yes, I hit Alt-W) LOL! I don't think this is for me at this
time till I can switch JAWS versions!

Thanks,

Nance
Nancy Shackelford
Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed