[jawsscripts] JAWS not speaking minimize maximize and close symbols

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:27:25 -0800

While doing some testing on some software, I noticed on another computer
that it doesn't read the minimize maximize and close button symbols at the
top of the window, it only reading the title of the window. This window does
not close with alt+F4 either and I need to click the close button. It is
doing this for all applications on this system so the JAWS cursor doesn't
see the buttons. Has anyone encountered this issue and possibly a fix?
Thanks in advance,

John Martyn