[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS and virtual desktop technologies

  • From: Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 16:34:09 +0000

Microsoft's virtual Hyper V is included in Windows 8 Pro!
I think just due to support for, Operating systems, booting from VHD, creating
deployment images' & lots of other stuff I cannot think of now!
Will recommend Hyper V, but I have not tested or used much!
FYI, anyone who wants to create some demo about this I will post on my
page....LOL!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S. Water St.
Wichita,  KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind
and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education
and research.