[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS and iTunes

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 16:48:49 -0500

Dear Jennie,

There are two podcasts on the Freedom Scientific Site one in December, the
other in January. I haven't listened to the second one yet though I did
download it. The first one is a pretty good orientation to using JAWS with
iTunes, the second one I believe helps with buying content from the iTunes
store.

I don't have the address but you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.

Dale Leavens.