[jawsscripts] Interaction with form fields in IE SAP

  • From: "Mike" <mike_sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:26:39 -0000

Hi all, first post here.

I am trying to help a colleague at work by making SAP, which is delivered in a
web browser, more user friendly. Could someone advise on a query i have. In its
simplest terms i would like to access a form field or button on a web page by
scripting it and using a key combination (lets say (ctrl+shift+L). What options
do i have for activating something like a drop down box in IE? If i know the
alt-tag information for that form field is there a way in which i can use this
so when i use my key combination the active cursor is taken straight there and
the user can then select options manually from the list?