[jawsscripts] Hoping to gain a better understanding of these recent topics...

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 21:39:36 +1000

Hi all,

I have been reading with great interest the discussions about the relative
benefits of different sort routines, and their possible implementation
inJaws, but I only have a basic understanding, enough to create a verry
simple bubble sort.

Oh, and while I am on the quest for understanding, what about "collections".
I have read all the information that I can find by FS, but just can't get my
head around the point of them.  Clearly, they are useful, so I would like to
learn enough for them to be useful to me.

Could someone please point me to somewhere where I could read up on such
matters. I know there is nothing in detail related to Jaws scripting, but
what about generic information in terms suitable for learning, as I am by no
means a programmer, just a would be scripter. smile.

Thank you,
Paul from Australia