[jawsscripts] Re: Help for writing scripts

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 08:53:28 -0000

Hi JR,

  Did you get anywhere with this problem?  I don't know the application you
are working with, but the JAWS hotkey JAWSKey + PageDown will read out the
last line on the screen, and if a status bar is present, that will be the
line read.  Does that give too much information?  If so, then the script
SayBottomLineOfWindow(), which is in default.jss and is called by that
hotkey, can probably be modified to do what you want.  Have a look and see
what you think.

  hth

  Martin