[jawsscripts] Re: HSC on portable JAWS?

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:13:29 -0400

Well, the person I wrote the scripts for was using the portable JAWS since
it used less RAM but so she could use the scripts she did install JAWS and
everything is working well now. She had tried putting all the files in the
right places but was still getting errors with the portable version. So all
is well.

Dean