[jawsscripts] Graphic question for Geoff and all

  • From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JawsScriptsList" <JawsScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:29:41 -0500

Hi,
I single out Geoff because I am using HSC, but everyone's input would be
appreciated.
Why do graphics sometimes disappear as far as jaws is concerned, but then come
back.  In my scratchLive application graphics sometimes disappear.  If you do a
screen refresh or if you click the graphic, then Jaws can see them again.  And
some graphics are never able to be seen by Jaws.  I am now a beta tester for
ScratchLive so I want to be able to tell them about this problem.  Is this a
jaws bug, or do you think it has to do with the way ScratchLive is written?
If it weren't for HSC, I would be in big trouble.
Thanks!
Gian Pedulla
GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LETS! GO! METS!