[jawsscripts] Re: GetDialogPageName function problem

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:34:16 -0400

Never seen this style before.  What are you doing in the line:
let mm = GetDialogPageName () == "Monitor Mixer"
You are assigning a string to mm, by retrieving the dialog page name, then
comparing it to the string "Monitor Mixer"?
What is the results stored in mm?
Never seen an assignment statement do a compare without being in a condition
statement!

Thanks,
Dennis Brown