[jawsscripts] Re: Fw: EasyRecovery Greetings [Incident: 100305-000001]

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:12:33 -0700

Marve, look. As 1 who is heavily into computer forensics, I can tell u
a couple things:
1) My understanding is that u installed stuff onto the drive u need to
recover. If that is indeed accurate, your chances of recovering
anything useful have diminished dramatically.
2) The long & the short of it, therefore, is that a) you'll probably
have to pay some1 either to script the app, to buy a recovery program
to recover the data, or both, & b) I suspect, given the scenario, that
you're gonna be pretty disappointed w/the results. Just because 1 of
these programs says something is recoverable does not mean it's not
gonna be corrupted once it is.

I hate to say it, but I think you're hittin your head against a very
very impervious brick wall. Had u left it alone, I'd be saying
something very very different, but as it is...

Good luck w/whatever u decide.

On 3/10/10, Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi.
> any one itnerested in scripting this application.
> marvin.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>