[jawsscripts] Dur I found it, it's going off the Tab Button ID, was Html elements and jaws custom labels, what's the point of connection?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:47:10 +1100

Ok a quick actual look in the DomainName.JSI file showed me the connection
point, bang!  Goodness it's amazing what a bit of lateral thinking can do, if
Only I had more of that by default! :)
Still clueless at this point re the second component of my previous though. as
per where jaws derives any given default name it announces for buttons.