[jawsscripts] Re: DLGSelectItemInList multi letter navigation

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:07:31 -0400

Pass the default through at the end of the local script's KeyPressedEvent.
For example...
Void Function KeyPressedEvent (int nKey, string strKeyName, int
nIsBrailleKey, int nIsScriptKey)

 ; This is the local KeyPressedEvent function...

 ; Put code here for the local script set.

 ; Now, call default KeyPressedEvent before ending the function...

KeyPressedEvent (nKey, strKeyName, nIsBrailleKey, nIsScriptKey)

EndFunction

Thanks,
Dennis Brown