[jawsscripts] Re: Color Identification in Windows 7 and IE 9

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:16:48 +1100

WELL< CAN I just reeeeally encourage you guys to continue to hammer away at
relevant FS people, regarding insistance on how jolly important it is for us
to have reliable color stuff happening!  This is reeeally depressing stuff
I'm hearing on this, and in my view,
does not bode at all well for crucial continuance of our having half a
chance at reliable functionality for leveling the playing field, in regards
to our accessibility of visually rich color-differentiation applications.

This, is the critically important stuff, that in my view, FS development
should absolutely be prioritizing getting as reliable and robust as
possible!

If anyone else agrees, ought we to try and look into starting some kind of
petition?  As seems to be all the rage these days,  To submit to FS
development?  Does anyone have any halfway informed thoughts, as to whether
this would have the least hope of activating any internal alteration in
their development prioritization model?

I'm just totally clueless on how the structure of this kind of corporate
entity really works, or makes it's business decisions etc.

It surely really is an important issue, is it not?