[jawsscripts] Re: Can't access a COM object from Notepad

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:14:11 +0200

The Translate method accepts 5 parameters:
1. the text that will be translated;
2. The source language (of the text to be translated);
3. The destination language;
4. The type of translation (line by line, phrase by phrase...);
5. If the translated text will contain only latin chars or any char.

So the method doesn't have anything to do with the window, or MSAA or other
things.

The program (MaestroTranslate) which offers this COM interface is free, so
if you want to take a look, I can give you the link to download it.

Thank you.

--Octavian