[jawsscripts] Re: Can I use perform script at a variable?

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:44:37 -0400

UYou must either quote the script name in the call or use a variable:

var string scr let scr = "myScript"
runScript(scr)

should do the same as performScript myScript().

I use this method of calling scripts in some projects, though not
many.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 08:40:01PM +0700, Dang Manh Cuong wrote:
Hello Dug
It didn't work. When I create a test script and call this function, if i don't
put the script name in quotation, i can't compile, and if I put it in quotation
mark, I can compile, but it didn't call the script I want. Anyway, Thanks for
your suggestion.