[jawsscripts] Re: Beta of JAWS scripts to maximize Firefox usability

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-mozilla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:27:29 -0500

I forgot to mention (and will now add to the documentation) a step that
is necessary if the scripts are manually installed (the executable
installer does this, but does not currently work on Win64).  Add the
following setting to the ConfigNames.ini file in the user script folder:

In the section called
[ConfigNames]

add the line
firefox:3=FxMax

If this file does not exist, you can create it with that single entry.

Jamal