[jawsscripts] Are there new jawsscripts for spyblaster that work with jaws 80?

  • From: "David ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:34:14 -0500

Hi list members, i'd like to know if someone has written jaws scripts for
spyblaster?  I'm using jaws 80 on my system and there are no jaws scripts for
the program.  I'd like to know if someone could either write the scripts or
tell me what i need to do to write the scripts myself?  I would appreciate any
information that anyone has.  Thank you.