[jawsscripts] Re: A JAWS Script Exchange question.

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jaws Scripts <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:26:44 -0500 (EST)

The simplest way to do this is to make sure that the relevant subfolder
of the user script folder contains only the file(s) you want to
distribute with the scripts.  Then select that subfolder, as well as the
script files, when creating the zip archive within JSX.

If the need is more complex, a custom.iss file may be used, though this
requires some knowledge of the Inno Setup script language.  The
custom.iss file in the JSX folder provides an example.

Jamal