[JFW] Re: Hello everyone!

  • From: Josh <orangeb.101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsforwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:16:48 -0500

Tyler Kavanaugh wrote:
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the JAWS for Windows list! This list has not been posted to earlier because I was waiting for a few subscribers, and now there are some. I think we should start by telling the rest of the list our names and what JAWS versions we are running.

I'll start: My name is Tyler, and I'm running JAWS 9.0.552 U.

On this list, you can discuss anything (scripts, tips and tricks, keyboard commands, etc) related to JAWS (with the exception of cracking or crashing it, of course).

Tyler

High everybody. I'm Josh. I'm running Jaws 7.10.500. I really wish I could get my hands on 9.0 though!