[jaws-uk] Re: word web dictionary

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:16:18 -0000

Hi Moti,

I'm guessing here, but is your Babylon dictionary Hebrew?

If so, it is possible that there is a conflict between the two dictionaries
where one needs left-to-right and the other needs right-to-left
directionality.

Have a search around to see if you can just have one of them running at a
time.

HTH,

Phil Medway.