[jaws-uk] vanishing e mails

  • From: "Joe Bourke" <joe.bourke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:22:49 +0100

hi all

sorry for sending this e mail again, but i am loosing some important e mails because of it. when i down load my e mails and if i do notread them straight away and come out of outlook express, when i go back later the e mails are gone, either that, or they are there but jaws is just not reading them.
also when in outlook express and reading my emails jaws keeps saying top of
windows or bottom of windows but it is not at these places. I have jaws 5
and windows xp home edition

joe