[jaws-uk] Re: urgent new lap top required

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:48:32 -0000

Francis

I think they will all support JAWS as long as you have the right version for
your operating system. I have a Del myself and the sound quality is
fantastic. On the otherhand, my sister who does not use JAWS has a Fujitsu
Siemens and the sound quality is awful.

Happy shopping.

Barbara

Creative Eyes Consultancy are having an end of year clearance sale of
existing mobile phone stock. To see the handsets on offer go to:
http://www.creativeeyes.co.uk/clearance.html