[jaws-uk] Re: urgent help with logging onto windows XP

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.Reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 07:54:58 -0000

Hi Husna,

I was out yesterday, but, see you got various suggestions for safe mode. Did they help?

If you do get in, you can press f1 for help and type system restore in the search.

One of the options you get is run sys restore in safe mode.

When you get into this, There will be various dates shown for earlier restore points and you need to select an appropriate date.

On your xp home cd, there is also a programme called recovery console. You need to get the computer to boot up from the cd and at that point press r. This might help.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>