[jaws-uk] tink off topic.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:35:01 +0100

Thanks for that. I was unable to give-up omit. have had the as long as can remember and just had the need to try.. I will do as you say. It is a fascinating book fancy Nelson taking his leg too the Boot shop in leather Lane and then after the cast was made for has leg he tried to flog the left over somewhat smelly imagine leg and complained not enough money did a haggle to of get five thousand pounds! this book is full of things you wouldn't believe lot of 'dainty maidens and sweet Well look at that Jaws did a tangoe.! was trying to say I met tis chap who knows a way to helpme and is the brotherin law of a hospital driver.. Still it maynot work but it mayh what is to lose he willnot chargeme a lot he also does computer repairs . He is at the drawingboard stage right now.. It willbe an external device to solve my rpblem with black screen settings . dorothy forgive my typing.
A few sacrifices if a not to tasty type. The Druids have a word for it.. I couldn't go to bed dam. I will do as you say though thanks it is just that I love the touch and smell of the books I once loved so much.. If it is in electronic form in Alabama they think reading it gives then an idea of the British ways at that time . Thing is the writer is a so mad as a hatter and was locked up a few times.. Re scanner yes you need a good scanner and a good OCR and Kurzweil I think do a wonderful job.. Thanks again. sorry about Jaws doing this. dance but cannot at the Monet do waiting for my designer chappie to come up with the goods. he was an Electronic Engineer and I was lucky to meet him. He has a brother in law who does driving. and he told about.Virgins