[jaws-uk] Re: ?talk talk?

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 08:46:16 +0100

Joan,

Funnily enough, I just happened to hear something on 5 live the other
day about them, and that their customer service centres were based in
India and were getting lots of complaints.

Doesn't mean to say their packages or quality of online access isn't
good.

Think I'll stick to good old reliable BT myself.

Cheers, Robin.

[Oh, sorry for the off topic, but Vladmir Romanov sends his regards...]