[jaws-uk] Re: tables on web pages.

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:56:18 +0100

Go iinto the Config manager, with Insert-6; then ctrl-shift-D (if you
want) for Default Config manager.  Now, hit Alt-S then h for HTML
Options.  In there, shift-tab to get back to the beginning of that tab
control, then right-arrow three times to get to the Lists and Tables
Tab.  tab insid there, and after three or so, you will find two
radiobuttons, data tables and all tables.  Arrow up to the first
radiobutton, so that all table layout will be read.  Tab to ok; ctrl-s;
then close with alt-f4.

People:  Get used to investigating that complex JAWS Configuration
manager group of things to solve your JAWS reading problems.