[jaws-uk] Re: skread and jfw9

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 08:26:44 -0500

Thing is that you might want to check the volume number, and adjust that accordingly, and secondly, there are no scripts for it to work with JFW. It's an independent program, so no need for scripts. Just install it on your desktop by extracting the files and off you go. :) And make sure you save any changes you make.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>