[jaws-uk] Re: signetures,.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:35:28 +0100

Oh I see I have just had a look it is full of products even a flash thing and all sorts of bargains I suppose I could put into my favourites list and have a good look around Panasonic I have had one for 18 years,now you have got me all excited I shall become a shopaholic Regards Dorothy No I shall be told off for Posting this dear me trouble trouble ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tonty" <tony.bowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>