[jaws-uk] Re: saving E-mails to floppy disk query

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:55:29 -0000

Hi Paul,

Doubtless you will find that there are quite a few large
messages among that lot due to many replies being repeated.

I've set a limit of 10k per message here, but you'd be
surprised now many time I have to approve messages that
exceed the limit.

George.

Roberts
> Sent: 23 January 2005 17:22
> To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [jaws-uk] saving E-mails to floppy disk query
>
> hi all,
>
> I regularly save E-mails to a floppy dis.
>
> These are E-mails which I want to keep as they have some
very
> useful info on them.
>
> Recently I was saving a number of E-mails I receive from
an
> E-group I am a member of.
>
> whilst I realise that you can't fit neraly as much info on
> floppy compared to aCD, I was a little disappointed that I

> had only managed to fit 61 E-mails.
>
> Admittedly some of the E-mails were long but I would have
> expected to have fit a bit more than that.
>
> Not sure the size of the disks I have but wondered whether
> could have fit more on this disk.
>
> Paul.

link:-
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]